Port Perry
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chit Chat EPYC Game 9, Chain G:

"The Greatest G Group Around!"

The players:
PsyJam,purplewurple,bjhendricks,EgorjLileli,Randy Cox,spleen,SevenSpirits,ZeroZilla,Reish Galuta,bjhendricks,Kodeir

I start us off with an interesting one --

PsyJam
Chaos in the Old World

purplewurple creates a fantastical interpretation:

that bjhendricks responds with:
It's a very strange underwater world - with jellyfishes floating above mausoleums, attacking bat-fish, tentacles of doom, crab grass - and don't forget the leaches, floating rocks and lightning. There must be some unobtainium around here...

EgorjLileli rises to the challenge with:

Randy Cox figures this to be best summarized with
The graveyard bat is scared shitless after the thunderstorm covers Earth with three feet of water

spleen creates the following in response:

SevenSpirits understands this picture to mean:
The bat scientist, having run out of gas, suddenly realized that the tombstones were high enough above sea level that he could harness lightning strikes for power.

ZeroZilla, having recovered from an IT meltdown, returns to design the following masterpiece:

Reisch Galuta breaks it down to its simplest form:
Bat to the Future!.

tickmanfan imagineers an excellent response..:

Kodeir rounds us home to the batcave (or wherever WayneCorp resides:
Even after funding his experiments with WayneCorp funds that damned Emmett Brown left me behind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great! "Bat to the Future" is also what I saved my .jpg as, on my computer.

I always try to imagine what came before, in the chains that I get, but there's NO WAY I was coming up with the early stages of this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahn
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bat to the Future pun made that game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.