Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The manual it states that the game comes with 60 Ivory Cards and 40 Gold Cards, however my game came with 61 Ivory "Outfitting' cards (Two labeled #1, but with slightly different text) and 39 Gold 'Encounter' Cards (Missing card #83).

Is everyone's copy like this? The total card count is correct, so it's hard to tell if the card distribution stated in the manual was a typo.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have 60 ivory cards, only one #1. And I have 39 gold cards, but I do have #83.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The game should have 40 Civ cards, numbered 61-100. #83 is Hostile Natives, identical to 80-84. If you're using sleeves, just make a copy and slip it in.

Your extra #1 card should be identical to the other #1; note that each of the six identical ship cards (#1-6) has different fronts and backs (Caravel vs Carrack), numbered on both sides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.