Subject: Prairiecon Games Day March 13, 2010 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevan sumner
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Join us in June for Manitoba's longest-running game convention! www.prairiecon.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The next Games Day is scheduled for March 13 at the Central Community Centre in Brandon, 529 - 4th Street, 10am-midnight.

The last Games Day in October was the best-attended in recent memory, attracting about 90 people, so we're eager to see if this one is as successful. The day will once again feature organized Warhammer and 40K gaming, and a Games Day exclusive D&D adventure. And as usual, there will be plenty of tables available for everyone to play their favourite games or try out something new. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one company rep demoing new games. Attendance is free and we will have a canteen available with snacks and beverages.

The new Prairiecon XXXI website at www.prairiecon.com will launch in the upcoming weeks, with a more functional forum and lots more info for attendees of this year's convention on June 4-6. This year we expect to make the move to an exclusively online convention pass purchasing system, which I'm sure will be appreciated by our many attendees from other towns and cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bobek
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you all the best. Sounds like a great convention. I'm occupied running a city science fair that weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kevan. Hopefully I can make it out this time... really enjoyed Prairiecon last year, but wasn't able to make the gamesday in October. Looking forward to seeing to new site!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmb
I will put this on our groups Calendar. It would be nice to head East for a fun day of gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Buhr
Canada
Gladstone
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also going to try and make it out as well; got some games that I would love to see hit the table, and I'd like to get the chance to meet and greet some fellow local gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.