Popular Tags: [View All]
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
so if i summon the daemon on a populous region, i instantly place 2 corruption tokens and since i met my dial advancement requirement, i place a dial advancement token right?

that means potentially in a round (with 6 power points), i can put 2 dial advancement tokens by summoning him to 2 places ya?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Hansen

Lübeck
Schleswig-Holstein
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's it.

H
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that you mean "after I have the upgrade, that gives the greater Demon of Nurgle that ability".

In that case,yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and if there is not a Battle Cry around yes. Or the region is already ruined of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread certainly makes germany like the home of the nitpickers ... Or as my NY buddy is fond of saying "yeah dude, in germany they have THE RULES. They don't even jaywalk when there's no car in sight at ALL."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Buettemeier
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Esst mehr Käsetoast!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We call it to be a "Regelnazi". arrrh

(OMG, I hope everyone who is not a German native speaker can classify this the way it is meant..)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
At least all the trains run on time! (I mean that seriously! Ever had to catch a train in Italy? I don't think Italians can do ANYTHING on time. But of course, that's why we love them too.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trains running on time? This winter you are lucky if they are running at all.

And the past 10 Months of S-Bahn in Berlin ... well, let's just say that I feel VERY american at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming he also has 2 cultists in a region where he's summoned to and they survive the battle phase, will Nurgle get another Dial Token for that region (making it two this round)?
His card says "each phase", hence one in the summoning and one in the corruption phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stophle wrote:
Assuming he also has 2 cultists in a region where he's summoned to and they survive the battle phase, will Nurgle get another Dial Token for that region (making it two this round)?
His card says "each phase", hence one in the summoning and one in the corruption phase?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.