World War 5» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about fights??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pedro tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about fights...If I lose a fight I have to go to an adjacent territory but...Are the territories join by arrows adjacents????

In other hand, if I lose a fight with a player that come to my country through an arrow to fight, Can I move my piramid to that enemy territory (cause now it's empty)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pedrotronic wrote:
I have a question about fights...If I lose a fight I have to go to an adjacent territory but...Are the territories join by arrows adjacents????

In other hand, if I lose a fight with a player that come to my country through an arrow to fight, Can I move my piramid to that enemy territory (cause now it's empty)

You cannot retreat into the territory from which the attack originated because it's not empty yet. The sequence is: you retreat, then they advance. If you can't retreat, you replace your pyramid by one the next size smaller. If it's already a small, your piece is destroyed.

To answer your first question: yes, a territory connected by a line and arrow is a valid place to retreat. Those connections are the same, for purposes of the game, as connections to territories that are adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pedro tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, perfect.
Thanks for all Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Riley
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If you can't retreat, you replace your pyramid by one the next size smaller. If it's already a small, your piece is destroyed.

I'm using the rules from Pyramid Arcade, and I'm confused about this part. If I lose, the attacker is supposed to move into my space. I have to try to retreat. If I can't retreat, my piece shrinks in size. This means that my shrunk piece, and the attacking piece would share a space. But the rules say that only one piece can be on a space. So what happens? Does my piece shrink, and is the attacker blocked from moving into my space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.