Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it's just me, but I actually despise the colored dice included with every version since AA50. I personally prefer the black die w/white pips from the earlier versions of A&A. This, of course, gives me all the more reason to purchase Combat Dice from Field Marshal Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cook
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Go Pack Go!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. These are some hideous dice they included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Atwood
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
Waaahhhhhhhhh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Larson
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
crsluggo wrote:
... gives me all the more reason to purchase Combat Dice from Field Marshal Games.

I have played with those dice. I'm not sure if the sets that I was playing with were legal. My opponent might have had really poor luck, but at the same time my dice were hot.

I think they need a statistical test done on them. Eventually cheap dice are going to get too cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Blackmon
United Kingdom
Nailsworth
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree! Useless... They're to big, and ugly, and they have way to sharp edges. I use the small ones from "Tide of Iron" that are just perfect. Kind of funny that the "Tide of Iron" dice are actually on the picture on the back of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian C.
Netherlands
Lepelstraat
flag msg tools
Scared of tax admin Evil Bob?
badge
Contact Me 262 Schwalbe's GG laundry service now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange. My adblock does not expire before january 2011 and still I get this sh*t through subscription...... yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Grimm
Germany
Elsdorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiho,

I can only warn to buy from fieldmarshal-games. I ordered & paid a complete set of dices 3 weeks ago, but i did not get any repsonse even after asking for it.

Very sad. I hope there are on holidays or so ...

Atti

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Loudonville
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the black/orange dice hurt my eyes, so I used other dice that the game owner brought from a pervious A&A game. Personally, I like Black/Red or Black/White dice, and see no reason to get into strange colors. After a long gaming session, I want to be able to read the dice clearly, and these do not let me do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.