3 Posts

Space Hulk (third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using all remaining CP at end of Genestealer turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilfred Cheung
Canada
flag msg tools
Given the rules states that CP can be used anytime including the GS turn, my friend and I are tend to not to use any CP during the SM turn, wait for GS phase use CP accordingly, and when GS declare end turn, use any remaining CP for movements etc. Is the allowed? If not, then how should CP be used during GS turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played 1st edition but I think it is probably the same. You can only expend CP when genestealer does something in your line of sight. One action per action. So if his turn is over you can't spend your points anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1st and 3rd are the same where CPs are concerned (well, for the most part). The *only* time CPs can be spent during the stealer's turn is when a marine witnesses a stealer action, and even then only *one* action can be done. The marine player cannot save his CPs until the end of the stealer's turn then spend them all before his turn.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.