Subject: 3 player scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Beaver
United Kingdom
Newcatle/Gateshead
flag msg tools
mb
I have a slight problem in that my regular games group is usually 3 people. They're dedicated and experienced miniatures players (one loves tanks, but I prefer a mix) that want to give SoS a try. There's only one scenario for 3 but I can see how the 4s could be divided up.

FF8 looks a good bet, but I'm wondering what would be the best way to make it suitable for 3 - ideally where each player can feel a satisfying amount of control. Are there other firefights that adapt well to 3 players?

Any suggestions or solutions would be much appreciated.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean halley

Oregon
msg tools
designer
mbmb
David,
I too play CoH with miniatures. I would just split the forces up into company sized battlegroups for everyone and use the four player format from the official 4 player Firefights. Or let the tread heads have the tanks and the other players take the infantry. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination... ok that may not be btrue but it sure sounded cool.

Take care
Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.