Popular Tags: [View All]
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting for the graphics for this game, is there any update to it? it's simply too good to be stopped half way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great to hear that you liked the redesign. I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, a publisher has taken an interest in Time Gradient, and we have spent the last few months turning it into an expanded 4-player game, while preserving the same core mechanics and feeling. I'm not sure how much I should say at present, but you'll find more information here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4578654#4578654

The bad news is, that means that no more work will be done on Time Gradient in its current form. Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
that means it'll no longer be a free PnP game. Serious, this is one of the best PnP along side with space junkyard. Oh well, i guess i'll have to stick with the original poker version for now...

But on the other hand, congratulations!!! Good designers should be given the opportunity to publish and expand their work. good job! Please continue to develop some exellent game!

On another note, do you think it will be possible to keep a free PnP version that use the current rule (1.1)? It can be used as an "demo" for the new 4 player game. Similar to how space junkyard has been done. It's such a teaser to have the superb art posted but incomplete. I've been waiting on this for long. It'll be great if you can give permission to a free PnP of this old version!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I am excited that we are going to be publishing tTime Gradient and I think everyone that likes this version will really enjoy the additions we have added to mkae it play up to 4 players - most important of which is a series of "special powers" that really add to the theme and replayability.

No need to worry, we will keeping the rules up here for a while, if not forever. The core mechanic of Time Gradient is very interesting and as is its a fun, fast two player. Try it out, and if you like as is then you are really going to enjoy the published version with new rules, art, victroy conditions, rules, etc...

Stay tuned here, or sign up for the Indie Boards and Cards newsletter by sending an email to subscribe@indieboardsandcards.com - we just did the US release of Filipino Fruit Market and have another great 2-3 player card game coming out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
any more update on the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Travis? Stephen? Travis? Same question.*

* Home Movies reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's dead, I'm afraid.

There were some problems with replayability and balance, especially with more than two players - and at the time I wasn't in a position to playtest the changes throughly

I'll get back to it one day; but it's not high in the queue at present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rats. Thanks for the update, Stephen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.