Subject: Games Shop in Preston UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Pearce
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Anyone know if theres a games shop in Preston.. i'm visiting the place on Sat 6th Feb and have time for a little shopping!!

thanks

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would hope that a town with such a fantastic name would have a great game store to go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Jackson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a long time (13 years) since I lived in the area so I can't be much help. The only options back then were Thunderbooks (more roleplaying than boardgames but may have changed if it's still there) and there was another store near the market down a back alley above a book store called The Alley Bookstore. That place did CCGs and roleplaying but again not really boardgames (I guess cos boardgames have only really taken off in a big way in the last 10 years or so). It may well have ceased to exist a long time ago too.

Not much help I know but I felt the need to post as it brought back some good memories when I saw your question. Hopefully someone that lives there now can point you in the right direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Yates
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestonisnormal wrote:
I would hope that a town with such a fantastic name would have a great game store to go with it.

I've just searched Bing for "boardgame shops Preston" and its first link was a post on here from you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.