Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got this one to the table today after having it on the shelf for a few years. The biggest hurdle has been the rules, which were not written by a native English speaker and are a bit difficult to discern the intent in places. I think I understand, but might have missed a few details.

For anybody interested, I strongly recommend that you play the basic game first. It is boring but crucial for understanding the nuances of stacking and movement/distance. Really. One big bit of distinction I throw out is that each spaceship is one pip on a d6.

Each player should have a distinct color of dice to play (18 for the basic game and 36 for the advanced game) and a set of 18/36 neutral dice be used by all players for tracking.

If there is local interest I will try and write up some clearer rules and give it another go. It does play well enough solitaire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in some clearer rules. I have had this for a year now.

I am currently trying to figure out Dying Lights. Its rulebook is not that great, either, but the player aids help.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Local interest has been expressed. I cobbled together my understanding of how to play and have submitted it to BGG. If anybody has an interest in the game and knows how to play, please let me know what I missed or messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.