Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this is obvious in the rulebook.

What is the troop quality for the Russian infantry corps? The whole counter is red, does that mean I should consider it elite? It "seems" right to assume the units are normal in quality, but I've been wrong before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as the unit symbol is red, the unit is elite. The whole counter and the unit symbol might be red in this case, but it is the unit symbol that counts.

Note, however, that the 4th Guard Cavalry Corps HQ marker, while it has a red unit symbol, does NOT mean that the units that it represents are automatically elite. When I asked this on CSW, the answer from Mark was that the status of the cavalry units represented by the HQ marker was what counted in this case. Full-strength cavalry are normally elite, but if the HQ marker represents nothing but reduced cavalry (which have the brown unit symbol), then that's the quality that you use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.