Dungeon Lords» Forums » Sessions

Subject: My first win, yey! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Andersson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
This was my fourth game altogether and ive failed miserably everytime ive played this game so far.

But tonight was different...

It was pretty funny what actually gave me the victory.
In my last battle i faced the greatest thief and two priests giving a 3 point trapdisabling and a 4 point healing, ouch!
And my brave army where 2 slime and one goblin .

BUT I had six or seven traps
So after a bit of calculating I realized that i couldnt kill a single hero with my traps, thanks to the accursed thief. But with two slimes, a trap door and a cursed ring I would'nt loose any tiles either

So I just went along with this strategy, no gain and no loss . My brave Goblin could just kick back

And in the end I got the both the Battlelord title AND the lord of plenty title, becouse of my spare traps and a pretty good gold stack. Add the trophy room and its all set

I actually amassed 25 points wich I am very pleased with (our groups previuos high score was 22 hehe)

So this game just rocketed from a great game to a magnicifient game in my eyes
I like to win
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A V
Lithuania
Siauliai
Siauliai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations. I play this evening. I hope and I will be lucky to win

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done. This just goes to show you don't have to defeat a pile of adventurers to win. The goal is to maximize positive points while minimizing negative points.

It wasn't until my third game that I won. To be fair, it was against two noobs. I ended up with 33 points, which I thought was amazing, until
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
won another 3-player game going on at the same time with 36 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.