Popular Tags: [View All]
matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) when you place a creature into your war council (and he's not assigned a spot on the scenario), where can you put him on the board to start? anywhere in the first 4 rows?

2) why does dragons come with the troll card? just to taunt me, or is there a way to get it into play?

3) how many creatures can you have on your council? i see there's a space for a guest, but haven't seen it mentioned in the rules anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 and 3 I'll hold off answering until I read my rulebook (BL Dragons arrived today)

2 - cause Troll & Country DIDN'T come with a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jojobinks wrote:
1) when you place a creature into your war council (and he's not assigned a spot on the scenario), where can you put him on the board to start? anywhere in the first 4 rows?

Depends on the way you play the game. The creature placement rules for regular scenario play are in the basic rulebook, just look them up. For Call to Arms you have to place the creature on the spot indicated on the card unless neither player has such a card, in which case the above rules are invoked again.

jojobinks wrote:

2) why does dragons come with the troll card? just to taunt me, or is there a way to get it into play?

Customer service. The Troll expansion lacked the cards, so they put them into the next explansion released. You can just ignore them.

jojobinks wrote:

3) how many creatures can you have on your council? i see there's a space for a guest, but haven't seen it mentioned in the rules anywhere.

You can theoretically have 3 level 1 creatures. All creatures without a level printed on the card are considered level 1. The guest spot is for the heroes explansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.