United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question on printing this game.
What exactly do you have to print?

I've downloaded everything and I'm looking at the files.

Alternative counters? (2 sheets, double sided)
Triangles? (1 sheet, double sided)
Units? (4 sheets, single sided)

You need the rules/scenarios, and the map and the templates and the cards, but I'm stuck on the counters. Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Sancy
Belgium
Zaventem
B
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Well, actually there are 2 different sets available:

Arnauld made the first version of the counters (probably the 4 sheets of "units")

I also made my own version, which is supposed to be double-sided (=> sheets have to be mounted carefully) named "alternative counters".

Using one of these 2 versions is just a matter of taste... and skill (2-sided or not).

But as Arnauld did not make triangles in his own set, you will have to use my version of the triangles anyway, which is double sided (the 2 sheets on the right side of the picture above - there are also some forts & markers on this sheet). Of course, you can still decide to mount these triangles on single-sided countersheets, having a different counter for entrenched and not entrenched army. The triangles are obviously the most delicate element of the whole kit if you follow the "2-sided" way: need to align the sheets very carefully on both sides of the cardboard.

Good luck with your last effort !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Durando
France
Nantes
Pays de La Loire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the "Alternative" counters, as I prefer them visually. As noted, they are little more difficult to mount, as they are two-sided. I wish Christophe had set up the crop marks a little better--but, this is really looking a gift horse in the mouth. I apologize.

Because I think this is a great game which deserves high production values, I briefly considered buying painted wood chits, but I couldn't find any triangles. Seriously, I wouldn't have minded cutting them out, one-by-one and then pasting them together.

A real scandal that no publisher picked this up. The game is good enough, however, to launch a new publisher...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.