Popular Tags: [View All]
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of the end of January, it was playtesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dingley
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Brian,

It is still playtesting. The designer has had some health issues and this has slowed things down because the playtester feedback needs to be considered by him before action can be taken. We don't want to make changes based on the feedback that end up with unintended consequences. So, we've been waiting for the designer before proceeding.

However, we should start to see things pick up again very soon on this. The developer and I had a phone meeting about this just last week and we're looking to re-energize this game.

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
From a development standpoint, I'm pretty certain the game is close to finished. But "pretty certain" isn't good enough, and I've been as work-busy as the designer has been life-busy, so although it wasn't planned this way, it's probably good that we just let the game simmer while we waited for testers to come back to the action.

Meanwhile, playtesting has indeed ramped up lately, and so far it's confirming our sense that the game is very far along. Development has picked up as well, with Joel Toppen joining me to help push this along. We want it done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason roberts
msg tools
mb
I hope so as I really like the look, feel + playability of what little I've seen so far.Sometimes real life interferes with our desires.Hope all is well with the health issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason roberts
msg tools
mb
Haven't seen any updates myself.Sigh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.