Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: For the Agricola owners from Croatia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josip Madunic
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I live in Zagreb, Croatia and I would like to buy Agricola. My question is where did you buy your game? What's the simplest way for someone in Croatia to purchase Agricola?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maduna wrote:
I live in Zagreb, Croatia and I would like to buy Agricola. My question is where did you buy your game? What's the simplest way for someone in Croatia to purchase Agricola?
Simplest way is probably www.amazon.de?tag=article-geekdo07-21 .That is not to say that a lot of the other german online vendors will be cheaper, especially if you contemplate buying more than just a single game.

Personally I preordered it, which was handled in europe by JKLM games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josip Madunic
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will I get german version from Amazon.de? I tried to order it on Amazon.com but I got the message that they don't ship to my default address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Or no. They have both available, but if you want the english version you should probably look at some of the english online vendors rather than the german ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Rilak
Serbia
Beograd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Josipe,

I am from Serbia, currently living in the U.S. I'll be returning back home sometime in April. I am also looking to buy Agricola, but as you might imagine, I have far less problems obtaining it than you do. So, to the point: I'd be willing to purchase and carry the game for you when I return. This may not be much because it opens up a whole new can of worms: how to arrange payment, how to ship it to you, can you trust me at all, etc. but I had to offer you at least some sort of help, knowing how hard/expensive it can get at times to order something from abroad.

Pozdrav,
Zoran
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.