Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of seeing some notes discussing the thought process behind the design?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
I think this is a great idea!

There will be a lot of notes because the game went through many evolutions during the design phase.

I'll start piecing together notes and memories and posting them on the DVG site as we get closer to the game's release later this month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good. I'm looking forward to reading them. There is clearly some heavy Up Front influence in the personnel cards, the range concept and the terrain cards, but it seems like there is a greater emphasis on simultaneous play in Frontline. (I really like the way covering fire is handled.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
DanVerssen wrote:
I think this is a great idea!

There will be a lot of notes because the game went through many evolutions during the design phase.

I'll start piecing together notes and memories and posting them on the DVG site as we get closer to the game's release later this month.

Emphasis mine! Woot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.