Subject: Reveal sequence of Bio-Terrorist actions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dypaca
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Suppose as the bioterrorist I fly to Cairo, sabotage a research station there, then move out. Obviously I have to reveal that I was spotted in the Cairo airport and that the research station was removed.

Do I have to reveal the order those things happened in, or do I just say that these things happened on my turn? I would like the players to think there's a possibility that I flew out of Cairo after sabotaging the station and could be anywhere now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't change the order of the actions. When you use the Cairo card to fly to Cairo, it enters the discard. The players immediately know you used the Cairo airport. Then you spent another card to sabotage the research station.
They know that you used the Cairo airport before doing the sabotage because the Cairo card was discarded first. The actions during your turn happen sequentially, not simultaneously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sample BIO-Terrorist turn makes it clear that the players are aware of the state of the board after each action that the Bio-Terrorist takes.

Remember that if you take a hidden action, and it's undetectable, you don't have to reveal if you took one or two hidden actions, but do have to reveal changes of board state in the order that they occur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.