Popular Tags: [View All]
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It began with my attempt to create an atmosphere of mystery and perhaps even a lil foreboding with:

"She awoke in the ruined courtyard of some ancient castle, and she was not alone." (phrase by Baditude)

-----

(drawing by bjhendricks)

But the mood quickly changed with an interpretation more in line with Maxfield Parrish

-----

Donkey Thong seemed less touched by this tender moment:

It was a scene straight out of a 6 year old girl's favorite movie.
(phrase by Donkey Thong)

-----

(drawing by Shininiu)

Shininiu brings poignant insight into what goes on in a young girl's mind
------

Alice loved the fact that she'd brought her pocket knife with her to the magical fairytale beach.
(phrase by bobxyzp)

Bob got the spirit of the thread but just in case things turned sour, gave our heroine a little something for her protection.
-----

(drawing by DukeofEarl)

Hey! there's my sense of foreboding! Check out the concerned look on the '5 of hearts' while our girl lovingly cleans her knife

-----

Pinnochio loves his Swiss Army Knife. He loves it more than he loves his Disney friends. He even loves it more than he loves dressing up as Alice in Wonderland, and he really loves doing that. (phrase by Muzza)

Gender-bender alert! Heroine turns to hero in a story brought to you by Ru Paul and Muzza

-----

Kentuky Kid brings us a wonderfully creepy rendition of Pinnochio.

(drawing by KentukyKid)

-----

Pinocchio rejected Snow White, Minnie, and Daisy, dreaming of one day finding a woman a lot more like himself. (phrase by swmabie)

the cross-dressing is out as we steer more towards a classic (bad) rommance.

-----

(drawing by Kodeir)

Pinnochio's dilemma wonderfully captured (especially that expression the lil scamps face). I'm going to say that wooden vixen is played by Lady Gaga for the sake of my title
-----

Finally Reish Galuta brings it on home with this slam dunk:

After giving several female Disney character splinters, Pinnochio considers finding a woman who wood suit him better (phrase by Reish Galuta)

Funny, Punny, and thought provoking.

well done everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Baum
Luxembourg
Grevenmacher
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I always draw people with large noses (also see my avatar), I hope they'll not all end up as Pinocchio laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DukeOfEarl wrote:
Hmm, I always draw people with large noses (also see my avatar), I hope they'll not all end up as Pinocchio laugh

You mean your avatar isn't pinnochio?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
baditude wrote:
After giving several female Disney character splinters, Pinnochio considers finding a woman who wood suit him better (phrase by Reish Galuta)

FLAWELESS RIMSHOT!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Baum
Luxembourg
Grevenmacher
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, actually this picture is (supposed to be) me, and before you ask, no I don't have an oversize nose. laugh I just adopted some comic artists' penchant to draw large noses on most characters (Brösel, Roger Leiner).

My avatar comes from this pic:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Stephenson
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I do not run and hide... I strategically maneuver.
mbmbmbmbmb
My drawings were supposed to be Goofy, Mickey, and Donald, not Snow White, Minnie, and Daisy (and, yes, they are terrible renditions). I thought about scrapping my picture and starting over, but the inherent creepiness of the picture (and the fact that I had other things to accomplish) won out, and I kept it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DukeOfEarl wrote:

My first impression was that Alice had been lying, but I quickly realised that the noses were an illustrative style and so started thinking about Alice being in some desert island scenario. I couldn't get a sentence I liked though and was stumped for a while. The concept of Pinocchio in drag tickled me too much, so I had to ignore the nose as a style and go with the lying concept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.