BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Germany

Subject: Searching board gamers in Bonn / Suche Brettspieler in Bonn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Burned Smith
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

my girlfriend and me like to play boardgames a lot. We're both new to Bonn and look for other people interested in meeting up for playing different games. We're basically up for anything you have and can offer a few games as well

Looking forward meeting some people.

Cheers

Bernd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll be living in Bonn till the end of June. What types of games would you like to play? I don't really fancy abstract eurogames, I'm more of an Ameritrash fantasy games player. If you see any game in the list of the games I own, maybe we can try to find a time and date to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Go FC
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi turnbeutel

If Brühl / Hürth isn't too far away you might want to join www.igrajem-huerth.de . They seem to be a pretty mixed group both in age and gender. The latter might be of importance to your girlfriend.

Stefan
Germany
flag msg tools
I love Games with ~~~ THEME ~~~~
badge
I don't have hobbies I have *p@ssions*
mbmbmbmbmb

lives in Bonn and should be aware of boardgamers / game groups closer to you. Just send him a geekmail.

more users living in Bonn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus Farivar
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Hi Bernd,

My wife and I just moved to Bonn as well. We'd love to play anytime. (We especially like Catan and Puerto Rico but are other to other games too.)

Email me!

cfarivar [at] cfarivar.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artyom Chernyshov
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

my name is Artyom. I'm 26 and i live and study in Bonn already for several years and am interested in occasional private gaming sessions.
I'm open-minded for any boardgame. My favorite genres are fantasy, horror, eurogames.
I own Arkham Horror, Through the ages, Caylus, Munchkin, axis&allies, dungeon twister. I'm also looking forward to test Starcraft.

Drop me a line,

tyomka at web.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.