Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone give me an idea on what the play times for the different scenarios are like?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Glass
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have picked an excellent game to play. I have only played the campaign, but with 2 reasonably experienced players, meaning only minor rule look up time, a full campaign is in the 10-12 hour range. It will be a bit longer if you are spending lots of time looking up rules. The short sceanrios are better for learning the mechanics of moving and combat, then move on to the campaign.
Good gaming.
Ron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Eliason
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
I've played the Invasion scenario quite a few times. It can take from a few minutes (if the invasion is a disaster) to about 4 hours if it goes the distance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg D
United States
Upsala
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeliason wrote:
I've played the Invasion scenario quite a few times. It can take from a few minutes (if the invasion is a disaster) to about 4 hours if it goes the distance.

I've played the few minutes version a couple of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Vicente dos Santos Alves
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the 10 to 12 hr range with experienced wargamers.
If you have inexperienced players, or players with analysis paralysis, it can take twice that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.