Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnold Daly
United States
Harrisburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will love to get a online game going for this but I have never played and just read the rules.If anyone is willing to play a newbie to this game,I will like to start one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though no expert, I'll play with you. Some BGGers did the same for me when I was learning and it was helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Daly
United States
Harrisburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet I kinda think that playing a 2 player game for my first outing may be the way to go.What do you think???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim bo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest simply creating a new game and put in the comments that you're new to T&E and let people decide whether they wish to join.

I'm relatively new myself and have found everyone to be pretty friendly. I think most that join an open (non-password) game aren't too worried about the level of the other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yojimbo252 wrote:
I'd suggest simply creating a new game and put in the comments that you're new to T&E and let people decide whether they wish to join.

I'm relatively new myself and have found everyone to be pretty friendly. I think most that join an open (non-password) game aren't too worried about the level of the other players.

Agreed! Everyone is pretty friendly. Post the name here when you create it and I'll join.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Daly
United States
Harrisburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is called streets game anyone is welcome.I made it to a 4 player game.Just remember to anyone who is free to join that I am new to this game this is my very first one so mistakes will be made

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.