Subject: How you play final rounds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zhou Yukan
China
Shanghai
Shanghai
flag msg tools
I've been waiting for an entire week and finally got Stronghold from Spirit Games, nice package without any damage during international shipment.

I had two games as soon as I received this and found one important question. Your VP will be easily calculated several rounds before the games ends and you may have less fun since you just cannot struggle throuhg the rest rounds.

Is there any ruls I missed or we have to end up the game whenever your VP can be calculated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Heit
United States
Minot
North Dakota
flag msg tools
You can get extra points for glorious acts as the invader and lose points for shameful acts as the defender. Although at some point the defender may have too many points for the invader to overcome. So yes you may know before the end of the game who will win even without a breach.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał J. Zieliński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
... So usualy around 7th round you know who's going to be a winner.
In this case it's rather pointless to continue the game.
Of course - it's an invader's RIGHT to play 10 turns long!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Bronkowski
Poland
Krakow
Malopolska
flag msg tools
mb
Zielu wrote:

Of course - it's an invader's RIGHT to play 10 turns long!

And it is defender right to let invader in, when he knows the poor sap already lost :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.