Subject: Lorigg Outlaw rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me if I missed this in the rules, but the Lorigg Outlaw card says "each other player discards a card" when you go to the dungeon. Do the other players discard the card from their 6 card hand that they drew at the end of their turn? Do they discard the card to their discard pile or is removed from the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they discard one of their 6 cards in hand, so they will start their next turn with less cards. It is discarded into discard pile, only destroyed cards are removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how we played it. I was thinking thematically it would make more sense if they had to destroy the card or give a card to the person that played the Lorigg Outlaw. That to me would better simulate the effects of a thief. Though, maybe that would make the card too powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turtleback wrote:
Forgive me if I missed this in the rules, but the Lorigg Outlaw card says "each other player discards a card" when you go to the dungeon. Do the other players discard the card from their 6 card hand that they drew at the end of their turn? Do they discard the card to their discard pile or is removed from the game?

Nope you didn't miss it in the rules, just read the card literally. Each other player discards a card means "each other player (not you) discards a card (moves from their hand to the discard pile)".

Perhaps making it "destroy a card" would make it more "theif-y", but it certainly doesn't change the meaning of words.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Kotov
Ukraine
Donetsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chessduffer wrote:
Yes they discard one of their 6 cards in hand, so they will start their next turn with less cards. It is discarded into discard pile, only destroyed cards are removed from the game.

Can I choose by myself wich card to discard when somebody played Lorrig? Or I must discard it randomly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to choose. Verdan lvl 1 says to discard a random card (top-left corner):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.