Avri Balofsky
Israel
Beit Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Game 15-F! The Effiest game 15 around.

If any of you have seen Slapshot (a classic I might add), you might recognize the opening line (Though evidently I misquoted slightly). If not here's youtube clip:

!!%&@* Machine Ate My Quarter!

Urza47 provides us with an unhappy man whose unhappiness will soon be the focus of everything

baditude introduces us to our plague
All he could do was shake his fist in anger upon discovering that his favorite soda, "Swarm of Locust Cola", had been discontinued.

AnakinOU shows us that there was an entire line of plague flavoured pop. (I recommend the fiery hail).

remus gives us all a patron diety:
And the God of stressed out businessmen shouted "RELEASE THE LOCUSTS!!!!!"

yohanleafheart believes the god of stressed out businessmen is a... Well I can't tell you exactly what that is, but I'm sure SybotCB can.

SybotCB knows it was a sculpture of some sort
Rodin's "Wise man Pointing and Screaming" wasn't as popular as "The Thinker" despite being taller than 32 1/2 grasshoppers

swmabie believes that all art displays are in ourdoor tents

Emile knows that the abandoned path was really pineapples in a clever disguise:
There were two sci-fi exhibition tents to choose from - the humans all chose to see "E.T. The Thinker", while all the pineapples went to see the tiny space welder.

tickmanfan renders a fanstastic E.T. and a spectral space welder

puckhead knows what the fruit-oid public want to see:
A heartwarming extra-terrestrial pondering the universe is worth the price of admission for humans, but for the pinapploids, something better be blowing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Duncan
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Best session ever, IMHO. Very funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RanDomino Nickelmaster
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, tickmanfan's space-welder... some people can just do magic with Paint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
"RELEASE THE LOCUSTS!!!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.