Popular Tags: [View All]
flakybiscuit
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of PitchCar in a recent trade. However, it did not come with the Start/Finish line sticker. Anybody have a scan of this thing that I could print on sticker paper or have suggestions on what image I could use to make my own?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's and go to the scrapbook area and look at the stickers to find a long checkerboard border strip sticker printed on clear stock.

Or I would get 1/4" white car striping from the auto parts store and make a single line be the start/finish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Brune
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
HEY! That TICKLES!
mbmbmbmbmb
The trick here is that you want a thin sticker, not a thick one, preferably some sort of see-through plastic or cellophane, not a paper sticker. Otherwise it might cause cars to bounce the way they do when track joints aren't even - the thicker the sticker, the worse the effect will be.

If possible inquire with Ferti to see if they have one they can send you. They may just do it for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick fix until you found a sticker would be grabbing a pawn, poker chip, flag, wooden cube, whatever you have laying around the house and just setting it beside the track where you want the start finish line. Its not exact but I dont think your playing PitchCar if your into exacts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.