Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of who don't have the equipment to do this right, is there anyone out there who makes these and ships them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDanielFortesque wrote:
Should be easy enough to do, except for the drums. Anyone know a good outlet for the drums?

If you go to Michaels or another such art supply place they have wooden barrels made in a good scale 20mm and 28mm I believe. If you painted them up a bit you'd have perfectly good barrels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDanielFortesque wrote:
I found some sweet Tamiya model kits at Hobby Lobby(on clearance) that not only have the drums, but various weapons that will no doubt find their way into many a ZP game.

Now I just need a source for D6's(dice) with recessed sides.

Look in thrift shops. I've picked up several copies of Yahtzee Jr. (and other games) containing different colours of recessed dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.