Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had this situation arise last night: We had a 4-player game with a lot of "bouncing" (so, multiple cards played per turn), and a number of expensive gaps. My brother-in-law had one meeple on the mainland, 2 cards in hand, one 1-point tile in front of him, and his bridge was already played. Between the "bounces" and the gaps, he could not legally move either of his remaining meeples. He couldn't even buy more cards...

What should be done in this situation?

I decided that he would play a card, then not move, then draw his end-of-turn cards.

Anyone have a better suggestion? I don't see anything in the rules about this situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
The rules do address this. You show your hand, to prove you can't move, draw *two* cards, and end your turn,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, you're right. I couldn't find that on short notice. I guess I short-changed him a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.