Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?

The Twilight Creations website list this for February, but it also lists "Humans 2" for November 2009 and so far I have seen nothing of that and since Twilight didn´t list it here, which they had done for all their last games, I doubt even that is out.

I hope you are just hard at work and it just took longer than you expected and nobody got ill or something.

A few hints on what to expect from the Scenario Book and when to expect it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bernd,
Good to hear from you. Yes, we have been busy, but we have had to revise our schedule for the year due to changes in manufacturing and shipping. Fortunately, for once, everyone is healthy here and the delays aren't due to us...mostly.

As for the products you asked about: Humans!!! 2 should be in U.S. stores in about two weeks. The Zombies!!! scenario book has been pushed back to the fourth quarter of 2010.

We also have Zombies!!! 9 coming out this spring as well as a few other cool things in the works. I will be listing more stuff here and on the website today.
Cheers,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Nelson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Ashes To Ashes is the name of the next Zombies Expansion. Graveyard perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear everyone is well!

Bummer about the scenario book, I´m really looking forward to some new twists to play with all my Zombies!!! stuff.
Just make sure I can get it in Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Nelson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
So,any news on the Scenario Book. I've been really excited to put my stuff to good use, as some variation would be awesome, not to mention make us RP fanatics a little more into it. Maybe even more mixture with the Humans sets. Hopefully you guys have some news for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gunstarheroes wrote:
So,any news on the Scenario Book.

I'd love this as well! Was it ever published?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Keef
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/151033/zomb...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.