Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they will take care of the issue, but if it's a widespread problem then it may take a while. Regardless, I doubt the mistake is the fault of FFG and, assuming they make a reasonable effort to correct the mistake, I wouldn't fault them for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping you're not just trying to be dramatic. Just give them a few days to respond. FFG's customer service is so good they even go so far as to replace parts on games you buy used.

I got some replacement parts about 2 weeks ago and I think the response took maybe 3 days and I had the parts in another 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bachelor
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordHellfury wrote:
A week ago I emailed FFG customer service about a pretty major collation screw up in two Call of Cthulhu LCG coresets I bought.

I spend a fair amount of time around medieval/Renaissance costume tailors, and I see "Coresets" and I think of something else entirely....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.