Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a 2 player game today that lasted exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes.

If play time keeps getting so short with this game, I may just trade away all my other games and play this exclusively

Gotta try that Epic variant.

Did any of you play with the Epic variant yet? If so with how many players and how much time did it take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have played two normal games and two epic games, all with the same four players. I very much prefer the epic variant, mostly because it is longer. The first game we played was normal and I can't recall how long it took (4-5 hours?). The next two were epic and both took about 6.5 hours. The fourth game, which was normal, took about 2 hours after we got the map setup (we are still learning how to make maps on which it is possible to place the home realm setup markers following the rules; so far we have mostly focused on trying to make the biggest gaps in the middle of the board).

Also, this game is ridiculously awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Neumark-Gaudet
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wardac wrote:

Also, this game is ridiculously awesome.

+1 thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, 1 hour 10 is fast! I couldn't play it that short. I've clocked in about 2 1/2 or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brittany Gary
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ghosthack wrote:
Played a 2 player game today that lasted exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Whew, can't wait until we get the game down to under two hours. Just had to pack it away mid-game because it got late. snore Great game so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
My only 2 player game so far was about 1.5 hrs. Good stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak Kaplan
United States
California
flag msg tools
After settting up the map, rules explanation and a slow first turn (very first game for us) our 3-player game took about 2.5-3 hours. It felt right once we got in rhythm....great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our first game (3 player) we had to stop after about 3,5 hours (including rules explanation) because it was getting too late. We were at 5, 4 and 3 runes iirc.

Me and my husband played again 2 player, and we finished the game in about 2 hours (a bit longer if you include the parts of setup that aren't part of the game and cleanup).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.