Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Taking the Stone Hut as an example, the rules state that the owner of the hut is granted one stone resource in each round at the beginning of the second phase.

Does the possessor of this hut get one stone immediately? Or do they have to wait until the second phase of their next turn which I take it is when the players use the actions of their placed people?

For the new hut the Greenhouse, there is symbol at the bottom showing a 3 on it. Does this mean that the player to acquire this hut can spend 3 of any mix of resources or do they have to be the same?

Thanks,

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
bobm174 wrote:
For the new hut the Greenhouse, there is symbol at the bottom showing a 3 on it. Does this mean that the player to acquire this hut can spend 3 of any mix of resources or do they have to be the same?

Based on the symbol, I'd say you can use three of any mix of resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobm174 wrote:
Taking the Stone Hut as an example, the rules state that the owner of the hut is granted one stone resource in each round at the beginning of the second phase.

Does the possessor of this hut get one stone immediately? Or do they have to wait until the second phase of their next turn which I take it is when the players use the actions of their placed people?

Thanks,

Bob

(1) it says at the beginning of the second phase. Since you still have a meeple on the hut at the beginning of the second phase (of the current round), I would think you would have to wait until the next round to start reaping the benefits of those huts.

(2) For the Greenhouse, you can spend any mix of resources for the one time free field and 5 victory points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.