Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I've come across 20 boxes of unopened packs of 1989 Bowman Baseball cards (36 packs per box).

Is anyone interested in a trade for games? Please send me a GM and let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be interested....check out my trade list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, the rush of ripping open boxes of these cards, looking for the Griffey Rookie would be awesome. *shudder* *chills*

(Which sells for over $125 when graded high)

Smoltz and Sheffield also have RCs in the set, which are solid pick-ups. But don't get a Brewers fan started on Gary Sheffield, LOL.

Quite a treasure found, Jack. I am sure there are quite a few diehards (self-pun intended) who would be pumped about trading for these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the education Christian.

To all - talks with Chad are ongoing, but if you're interested please feel free to make an offer for some or all of the boxes. Just remember that these are heavy and are going to be a bear to ship if you want them all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.