United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of card ideas that have been well play-tested, but I've only posted one of them because it was a PITA to find clip-art for it and use the card template and go through the hassle. Personally, my cards are MtG-sized and sleeved, backed by standard playing cards, no graphics (which means larger type -- yay!), so if I ever find a card I like, I just change it into my format and print out 2 pages and I'm done.

My question is, though, does anyone else actually print their own cards? Is it worth posting my play-tested, home-made cards as descriptions-only? Would anyone use them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a couple of packages of business card stock to print a set of cards for my Battletech Dominion game. Business cards are a little smaller than playing cards, but at least they are perforated. You can get business card stock at your local office supply store.

I've also seen a couple places online that sell perforated playing card stock as well. I don't know if you can get it in a store or not. Here is just one site of many that sells it: http://www.plaincards.com/Store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=5...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.