Subject: Boards & Bits selling Splotter package rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Smith
Canada
Parrsboro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
boom, boom, ramming speed, boom boom, boom, ludicrous speed, boom boom...
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI in case you missed it...

Boards & Bits is selling a Splotter products package deal at a greatly reduced price, incl Roads & Boats, Indonesia, Oraklos, VOC! and Cannes.

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=21...

I just picked this up and the &cetera expansion.

It also saved me a further 60-75$ as the three bonus games saves me expenses for three 2010 xmas presents for my neices/nephews annual draw.

PS one copy of &cetera left as of this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They had 5+ for several months. Your post must have enlightened some people because they only have 2 left as of this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cip Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes it did.

I was one of them. and I am the happy happy owner of one freaking large box full of boardgame goodness.... Now the recipient of my long anticipated glee...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wonder how long it will take for the last one to go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Smith
Canada
Parrsboro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
boom, boom, ramming speed, boom boom, boom, ludicrous speed, boom boom...
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my package last week and can't stop think about Indonesia strategy. Played four times now, love it, and my wife and teenager loves it too.

I didn't notice advertisement before and if my post helped others then I am happy.

Now Antiquity is a totally different beast to find at a reasonable price...I've googled many times with no luck. Does anyone here have any knowledge/hints on where to find it at a decent price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Springer
United States
Brooklyn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rammingspeed wrote:

Now Antiquity is a totally different beast to find at a reasonable price...I've googled many times with no luck. Does anyone here have any knowledge/hints on where to find it at a decent price?

I don't think you can; it's been out of print for a while and there don't seem to be any plans for a reprint in the near future.

Granted, I haven't been looking since I bought it last time it was in print...and I still haven't had a chance to play it! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Cowan
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that they are sold out of this package -- but does anyone remember how much it went for?

I don't normally shop at Boards & Bits so I don't know, but is this something they do often? Are they likely to offer it again or are these things usually one shot deals?

Thanks,

Hugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mc Jarvis
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I speak to improve upon the cacophony.
badge
This heart is meant to convince you that I feel.
mbmbmbmbmb
H- B&B has the package up again.

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=21...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.