Kingsburg: To Forge a Realm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Heiress rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mickey Chan
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a player has Heiress Governor card, can he/she get a free goods from the King during Phase 1 of the first year?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Sure.
Everything upon the Heiress is NOT owned by the player (that in fact cannot use it) until the condition described on the card triggers allowing the player to take one of the goods (or a VP if the card is empty).

Have fun! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Parker

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little confused at the 1st response. If you are asking does the Heiress gets an additional resource from phase 1 of year 1 I am pretty sure the answer is no. You do get the extra white die though for spring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
MysteryMan_007_007 wrote:
A little confused at the 1st response. If you are asking does the Heiress gets an additional resource from phase 1 of year 1 I am pretty sure the answer is no. You do get the extra white die though for spring.

Maybe you are confusing Heiress and Princess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Parker

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:
MysteryMan_007_007 wrote:

Maybe you are confusing Heiress and Princess?

Thats what I get for how do you say.......

"Confusing the Heiress with the Princess".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennison Milenkaya
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a terrible father, this King, for bequeathing his land and title to an heiress that is not his daughter!

(Although, the possibility exists that she is only the heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune and not the aforementioned King's daughter ... but in that case, you should be forced to play the game wondering how people know what fruit the color orange should taste like.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.