Bradley Hendricks
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 18, chain G

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.
I quote a famous American

Muzza manages to capture pure vapidity in a drawing

The newly elected Miss Universe, who looked like she was telepathically controlled by aliens from outer space, wondered why all contestants to the pageant came from planet Earth.
DukeOfEarl detects an unearthly presence

swmabie remembers Mars Attacks

The buxom blonde with the big butt and beehive hairdo couldn't figure out how she managed to get first prize in the beauty pageant.
baditude should've been a beauty pageant judge

Reish Galuta imagines it takes blue skin to win a beauty contest

The buxom alien beauty queen wondered where her new blonde beehive would take her.
Donkey Thong has an awesome username

Kodeir invents the next generation of the Segway

The beehive ride was far from satisfying for Queenie Smurf; it only brought back memories of better vacations long past.
KentuckyKid sings la la lalalala

bobxyzp knows how beehives are actually driven

Smurf King might live on the Park Avenue but he still lives in a sh**hole.
shininiu knows the true value of real estate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally ripped off Muzza's buxom blonde from the pyramid thread as my model for this drawing.

... and then I made her skin blue b/c well... I suck at finding skin tones and I'm colourblind.

I'd like to think that I just have superpowers and knew that DukeOfEarl had already brought Aliens into the chain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how Luis (Kodeir) went with the literal meaning of Beehive instead of the figurative meaning.

The Beehive ride!!!!!!! Fabulous.

I also laughed at how the alien idea disappeared, then reappeared again, then became a smurfette, and finally a male!!

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
Some IMPRESSIVE drawings here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.