United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
We will sing to you Doctor... the universe will sing you to your sleep.
mbmbmbmbmb

The Players:
Game 17, Group I: Sungarden3, purplewurple, Quixote171, swmabie, egorjLileli, Emile, bjhendricks, erak, puckhead, Spleen, BaSL

Background:
I was admittedly a little hungry at the time I composed my beginning sentence with thoughts of Mmmm...chocolate...going through my head. Thus begins my first foray into EPYC:

Shelly immediately regretted ordering the Chocolate Pie of Death for dessert when she saw that it took two waiters to carry it to the table.

Mmmm...chocolate...where were we? Ah, yes. Purplewurple gives us this fantastic interpretation, complete with cleverly concealed skulls and crossbones in the icing!

Suddenly the kitchen doors were flung wide and a cake so large it had to be carried by two mustachioed waiters was brought forth and placed before the flabbergasted Cousin Itt.
The chocolate doesn't survive (*sniff*), but Cousin Itt has ventured out of the Addams Family mansion thanks to Quixote171.

and Swmabie captures all of Cousin Itt's expressiveness while making my Tower O' Cake dreams come true.

The bald, mustached twins did not allow Cousin Itt to decorate the enormous, 7-layer wedding cake.
egorjLileli creatively sets the forthcoming scene...

...of Cousin Itt -- armed and dangerous!...thanks to Emile.

Cousin Itt was heading for the giant cake, a tube of toothpaste in each hand, but the butler twins managed to head him off and prevent him from ruining the gala event.
The cake seems to be lacking a fresh minty taste, but Butler Twins (re)Activate! with bjhendricks.

Supah-swank butlers fend off the attacking Itt while smoothly transporting drinks -- brought to you by erak.

After the cocktail waiters / martial artists stopped her from creating a personalized message on the birthday cake with blue frosting, the girl with the frosting tubes decided to decorate the walls instead.
Cousin Itt exits as Puckhead transforms the Butler Twins, and...

Enter the Dragon! And Chuck! Oh noes! What will be left of my now infinitesimally small (cup)cake? Drawn by Spleen.

While Mary decorated the room, Bruce and Chuck fought over who could blow out the candles.
BaSL leaves me wondering who would win this fight?

So, the cake is no longer chocolate, has shrunk to a shadow of its former self, and is now being guarded by Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris?!? I think I’ll be going hungry... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.