Leong Yew Lam
Malaysia
Seri Kembangan
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I own the Heritage Models version of Samurai. Is there any difference between this version and the Avalon Hill version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to ask, what is this Heritage Models version of Samurai that you have? I've never heard of it, not do I see it listed here on the geek as one of their products. Are you by chance referring to the original Battleline version of this game? If so then there are no changes that I'm aware of other than the errata which has been posted here in the pictures section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leong Yew Lam
Malaysia
Seri Kembangan
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's what it says on the front cover of the rule book "copyright Heritage Models, Inc".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"Avalon Hill also purchased many games from smaller companies and republished them. Heritage Models sold AH its Battleline Publications in October 1979.[3]p5,15"

I might have to dig out my game and look at it; it is possible that all AH Samurai game rules say that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.