Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one Zombie card, I forget the name, but it works like this:

- Sacrifice 3 zombies anywhere on the board
- Any time a Zombie wins a fight, draw a card.
- Remains in Play

I think the ability just to sacrifice 3 zombies is a good one, as I can eliminate 3 useless zombies in the hopes of respawning them somewhere more advantageous.

But the card drawing:

- Can I draw until I have more than 4 cards?
- If so, on my next Zombie turn, can I still discard a card to draw a card?

The drawing is not that great an ability, really. This would have to happen during the Fight phase, meaning I've already drawn and played Zombie cards. I'll draw until I have 4 cards next turn regardless. So unless this puts my hand over 5, the only real advantage is that I can get those cards that would be coming on my next turn into my hand sooner and maybe use them, e.g. I win a fight, then draw a fight card which I can use in my next fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe yes, you can have more than 4, but you'd have to discard down to 4 if you had more than 4 at the start of your next turn. And you can always discard 1 card at the start of your turn (and play any other "start of Zombie Turn" cards before drawing). Jason may have to clarify or confirm those answers, but that would be my interpretation.

It never really hurts for the Zombie player(s) to have more cards and be able to play through as many as possible (whether they're that useful at the time or not) just to get more of the really dangerous ones to come up. But I had this card in a game last night and ended up discarding it, because I didn't think it was worth losing 3 of my Zombies at the time (or any time soon). Normally, this might be a good deal, though, considering the Zombies will generally win a good amount of Fights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel V
msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

It is specified in one of the FAQ :

- You can draw above 4 cards
- At the start of a zombie turn (before anything else) you must discard all cards in excess of 4.
- Then you can make your turn as normal (you can discard one card to draw one etc....)

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.