I am somewhat on a fence about buying this one.So if it isn't too much to ask can you give a short description of the units( neutral included)?Thanks in advance!
The rules of runewars can be found on their website, which has a list of all units
NFHS Football & Basketball
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Daqan Lords (Human):
- Archers: Quick units, but generally weak. They have the ability to attack stronger units.
- Knights: Can move faster on the map, and are more likely to rout the opponent. Can give the owner tactics cards.
- Footman: Mid-speed units, can deal damage a bit more often than most weak units.
- Siege Tower: Slow, with the lowest of the "Hexagon" healths, but has the ability to strengthen your side in the end of a battle.
- Archer: Quick units, generally weak. Have the ability to choose which unit to damage.
- Pegasus Rider. Can fly and move fast on the map, have a strong method of routing opposing units.
- Sorceress. Not too strong, but can force opposing units to retreat.
- Warrior. A decently powerful, if slow-acting, unit. They can land a death blow on any damaged or routed unit.
Uthuk Y'llan (Demonic Barbarians):
- Flesh Rippers: Fast moving beasts, have the ability to sometimes be harder to kill in battle.
- Berserker: Decently quick in battle, they can sometimes sacrifice themselves to deal 2 damage to the enemy.
- Warlock: A magical unit that can take out the weaker tiers of units somewhat quickly.
- Chaos Lord: A slow, but powerful monstrosity, can rout two units OR destroy routed units.
Waiqar the Undying (Undead):
- Skeleton Archer: Quick to fight, have the ability to instantly kill any but the strongest opposing units.
- Necromancer: A magical being who isn't a great fighter, but has a nice ability to bring Reanimates (see below) into battle.
- Reanimate: Slow foot soldiers of the undead, if you have them in groups of 2 or more, they have the ability to do massive damage.
- Dark Knight: Slow to act, but fast on the map, they can cause some serious routing of the opponent if you have a good mix of units in your army.
- Sorcerers: Quick magical beings, not too powerful but sometimes have the ability to absorb more damage than normal.
- Razorwing: Quick flying and fast, they can cause the opponent to rout slower units to prevent them from fighting in the battle.
- Beastman: Fairly quick, and the ability to do extra damage.
- Hellhound: Medium speed in battle, fast on the map; they can damage multiple units in many cases.
- Dragon: Slow, but not the slowest, these hard-to-kill monsters have the ability to lay some major hurt on the weaker opposing units.
- Giant: Very slow, but very powerful; the more damage they have taken, the more damage potential they have in battle.
Thanks! Considering that info (and reading the rules) the combat system looks quite intricate!