Subject: Leader Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick C.
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok so I have been looking for something on this question and have not found a answer to it yet. I"ll apologize in advance if it is already posted but as of yet i haven't seen a answer. The question is while using the Leader rules out of the TI3 Rules if you capture a enemy leader do you get the benefit from that leader.

I just haven't seen anything either way and wanted to know because it could be a way to press someone on the board. Was just wondering and thank you for your response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Coy0te1467 wrote:
The question is while using the Leader rules out of the TI3 Rules if you capture a enemy leader do you get the benefit from that leader.

No, you put captured leaders on your race sheet (or somewhere similar). You do not get any benefits of them, though you can execute them or give them to other players (including the owner). Note, though, if you have a captured leader, every time someone successfully invades one of your planets, there's a chance they may find one of your captured leaders and take it from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyn Lee Fox
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
This user will support the website in the future.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captured leaders are prisoners. They are still completely loyal to their race. Like Scott said, you can give them to other players or execute them (either of these would occur during the status phase.) This means you could possibly use them as leverage for negotiation with your enemy (or others).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick C.
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well thank you for the quick answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.