Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Hardin
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have crossed the 400 point barrier 3 times now, but I have yet to come close to 500.

I am curious under what conditions this is really possible.

- Lex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Baig
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
What the Hell are YOU staring at?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this thread...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/409720/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hardin
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. It does look like it depends on special buildings, but 800+ is definitely a bit of gaming the system. Still pretty cool.

- Lex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LexH wrote:
Thanks. It does look like it depends on special buildings, but 800+ is definitely a bit of gaming the system. Still pretty cool.

- Lex

I posted a full log of a 450-point game that used no special buildings. After that, I scored 489, with the full log posted here. Using that as a guide, breaking 500 should be possible even without the Zoo (I think the Business Park is a net 12 points or so by itself, for instance).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me a little while to figure out the strategies, but it's possible to get significantly more than 500 points in solo even without special buildings. Check out my 526-point game. That's with a specific ordering of tiles and buildings, but in most random setups, 450+ should still be feasible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.