♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb

This includes:
Last Night on Earth
Growing Hunger
Zombie Pillage supplement
Revenge of the Dead supplement
printed rules for all web scenarios
Survival of the Fittest
Hero Pack 1
Grave Weapons minis

Not included:
all extra pieces that aren't currently needed for any official scenario (that I have)
the extra Grave Weapons markers that were replaced by the miniatures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have added that the plastic case is a Plano 3650 model, available at most Walmarts in the hunting section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandr Sirotkin
Canada
flag msg tools
I am going to try to track down that plastic case now. Hopefully the Canadian wal-marts will have em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirot wrote:
I am going to try to track down that plastic case now. Hopefully the Canadian wal-marts will have em.

You can also order them online, and some online game stores have them, for example: http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=22...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan H
msg tools
Nice! That's without the plastic insert, I take it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noumena wrote:
Nice! That's without the plastic insert, I take it.

Oh yeah... No room for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good, I think those Plano 3650's are one of the most useful ones out there. I'm using pretty much the same basic setup but in the Growing Hunger box. I'm thinking I'll need to go through and do what you did and pull out the not used scenario pieces.

It's nice to know that I'll still be able to fit it all once I get Survival and the Hero Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaric wrote:
It's nice to know that I'll still be able to fit it all once I get Survival and the Hero Pack.

Yeah, no doubt. And you'll notice that there's still some room for more counters and minis. However, space for cards and role/scenario sheets is pretty much maxed out as it is. I'm determined to only use one box inasmuch as possible, though, so I may have to get very creative whenever more stuff comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Daley
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the radioactive zombies as well as the red zombies with grave weapons. And I don't see those in your photo.

I think that's what finally broke the camel's back for me. Right now I have all the character sheets and scenarios in the smaller Survival of the Fittest box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickmodaily wrote:
I have the radioactive zombies as well as the red zombies with grave weapons. And I don't see those in your photo.

I think that's what finally broke the camel's back for me. Right now I have all the character sheets and scenarios in the smaller Survival of the Fittest box.

I think the counters could be moved around to make room for at least one more set of zombie minis, and probably two.

Considering how I would rather squeeze everything into one box, if possible, I wish companies could offer expansions in a plain brown cardboard box, or an old pizza box or something, to save on costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great tip, thanks! I had planned a Wal-Mart run after work so this was well-timed as well. I had previously gotten everything into the 2 boxes, LNOE and GH but one box is best. Furthermore, my figures are all painted (even the SOTF ones) and stuffing them into ziploc bags was causing a lot of the paint to rub off so again, this is great

- The Plano 3650 was easy to find (near the fishing stuff) and was only around $5.

- What did you use to hold the wound markers? I didn't put Armor and Ammo markers in my case and put wounds in that compartment instead.

- With the red Grave Weapons zombies, they didn't all quite fit the way you have listed. I took a couple of red GW zombies and put them in the same compartment as the red zombies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, I use that case for my Agricola.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i got 2 of them! they work great! one for AToE and one for LNoE! got everything in one box now! you gotta play tetris with it to get AToE in one box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I managed this as well. If you use baggies instead of a tackle box you'll gain even more room, which for those folks with extra red or radioactive zombies might make a difference. I myself have not picked up the glowing zombies or grave weapon red zombies yet but have the base game, Growing Hunger, Survival, Hero Pack, and the green/brown Grave Weapon minis all in one box, with all tokens/cards/items those sets contain, and nice card-stock print-outs of the three web scenarios.

I use the grave weapon tokens AND the miniatures....I wonder if I'm the only one. I find it makes them pop out visually a lot more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have everything but the red grave weapons and it all fits in with the tackle box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick note on this: This is really an outstanding solution that costs all of $5 at Wal-Mart.

Just to offer another way to organize the fishing tackle box, from top left (1) to bottom right (12), going across each row left-to-right, then down:

1) "Hero Start" Compartment: Wounds, gas markers, Old Betsy. Everything the hero player needs to start a basic scenario.

2) "Zombie Start" Compartment: Spawning Pit Markers, Zombie Hero Markers, Grave Weapons Markers, Sun Tracker marker. Supplement with Lights Out and Taken Over marker and the zombie player has everything needed to start a basic scenario.

3) Dice, as seen above..

4) Heroes, as seen above.

5) Free Search/Exploration Markers, as seen above.

6) "Scenario Specific" Compartment: Number Counters, Townsfolk markers, Red ring, Door markers. When you need something for a specific scenario, look in here.

7) Green Zombies, as seen above.

8) "Survival Decks" Compartment: Ammo markers, Armor markers, Sewer markers. Keep the supply/reinforcement markers in the large "large items" bin but you could probably squeeze them in here as well.

9) Brown Zombies, as seen above.

10) Red Zombies, as seen above, plus a few Red Grave Dead in here.

11) Grave Weapon Zombies minus a few Red Grave Dead (too many for this compartment).

12) Large compartment of large items (Barricades, Lights Out/Taken Over, Truck, etc.) as seen above but don't have a separate wound container.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.