Subject: Am I missing pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay I
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was running through the rules solo to learn the game and realize that I have 13 general stands. I have 1 black stand and 4 in each of the other colors. As I said, I am still going through the rules, but it seems to me that there should be an equal number of stands in all colors including black. Am I wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
destro wrote:
I was running through the rules solo to learn the game and realize that I have 13 general stands. I have 1 black stand and 4 in each of the other colors. As I said, I am still going through the rules, but it seems to me that there should be an equal number of stands in all colors including black. Am I wrong?

You have the complete set. There is a thread in here about that(too lazy to find it, sorry ) but indeed, you only get one black stand. The colors do not really matters for the game, there is one stand per general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Farrand
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Yes and no. You got the number of bases that you were supposed to. There was a mis-queue regarding the colors of the bases at GMT. There have been other posts about this and lots of arguing about how GMT should have handled this. Most players live with the game as is (It's a great game, regardless), or bring in extra black bases from other GMT games so the colors aren't distracting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay I
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. I thought I read through here for an answer to my question, but apparently not as there is no shortage of posts on the topic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Seifert
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/345694/missing-plastic-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Barnes
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have taken a red and a blue stand and sprayed them black and a yellow stand and sprayed it white to use as the 4th stand for any player if required

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.