Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've noticed two different versions of the rules regarding row adjustments for movement and inertia attrition.

On the Attrition Results Table we can read "Down 2 rows... if any units in force are Useless", both in Movement and Inertia.

While on the After Battle Status Effects Charts we can read "Useless Movement Attrition: Down 3 Rows".

So, which one is correct?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow .... nice catch!

I have never seen that before ... and after I looked in my complied Q&A, it is not there either.

When playing, I always referred to the Attrition Results Table, so it was always "Down 2" for me.

Clearly this is conflicting.

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Dr Brian wrote:
Wow .... nice catch!

I have never seen that before ... and after I looked in my complied Q&A, it is not there either.

When playing, I always referred to the Attrition Results Table, so it was always "Down 2" for me.

Clearly this is conflicting.

Doc

This FAQ is posted somewhere or just yours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kev,

Just mine. I have a marked up rulebook which is all of Alan's responses to any questions. And whenever he updates the rules, I go through my rule book, and see what was still outstanding, etc.

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Labor of love.
I gave up after reading the most recent 200 posts.
Too many 'well we will do this', or oh gee change that to this. I'll play as is and use common sense unless is a major issue. I'm having more than enough fun trying to use the rules as they are with out rule book, errata, blue edits and then Alans off the cuff adjustments on CSW.

They all make sense but its makes it all the more 'messy'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The recent rule set is basically up to date ... there really are very few issues with what follows. I just mark up each new rule book as we go along after release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.