Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave L.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Enjoy some brilliant art.

"The greatest idea in the history of the world came to me as I was cutting my toenails on the bus."

purplewurple shows us all the ideas it beat out

bjhendricks
"On the bus, Keanu clips his toenails and thinks about the strangest EPYC sentence he ever saw."

Kodeir

swmabie
"Unable to check his Geekmail on BGG while riding the bus to and from work, Thomas "Neo" Anderson found himself clipping his toenails to pass the time, in order to keep from going crazy; as a result, he was often the only passenger in the back half of the bus.

Muzza

shininiu finally gets us off the bus

"When Neo was banned from an on-line meditation website, his only pleasure was to clip his toenails whenever, wherever and with whatever, much to the disgust of Trinity and Morpheus."

Donkey Thong

Reish Galuta
"After the ban on meditation, Neo's obsessive toenail clipping nauseated Trinity and Morpheus, but the cat seemed hungrily intrigued."

BaSL adds his signature dark clouds of anger

and with Quixote171, the greatest idea is officially lost
"Fighting a sense of deja vu, Neo trimmed his toenails as Morpheus and Trinity angrily stood watch for the floating one armed boy who didn't belong. A typical Friday night for them, really."[/q][/q]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe neo and toenails remained throughout that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
The fact that everyone recognized Neo and Keanu means that matrix really was a great movie. Too bad they never made sequels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knock knock open up the door it's Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trying to draw Hugh Laurie as Greg House, as he frequently comes up with brilliant ideas while doing something seemingly unrelated (and anti-social), but Keanu works too, I guess
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.