Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was starting to look at what to order this week and noticed that booster #3 "Special Selection" is a 16 card booster like all of the others but is $11 instead of $6.

The support sets (and #0) have 32 cards and are $11, all others have 16 and are $6.

Is this a misprice on TCG, or is it jsut the pricing?

Thanks,
-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charleston James
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Booster 3 is indeed priced at $11. The special selection is just that. Cards like "Enhanced Technology" "Combat Experience: Weapons" "Confusion" and others have proven to be of tremendous advantage in games when several cards in this selection are used in the same deck. (None of my play testers play without "Enhanced Technology"). So, the special selection is a bunch of really advantageous cards rather than a focus on a theme (like attack or defense, or repair, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Eng-Kohn
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
Lost Gamer
badge
I want to live here
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems kind of wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the info! I was wondering if that might be the case. laugh
I didn't pay attention to the listing you did on the game page blush I should have guessed there were "really good" cards hidden in there.

I'm ok with that. If I don't want it I don't have to purchase it (but I probably will whistle )

Thanks,
-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I held off on ordering those in my first batch and after I read over all the cards, I wish I hadn't. Oh well, it gives me something to push the next order a bit more to the forefront.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.