Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
So when you first start out, you stop at the first room with a green token? A room with a green token means there is a monster present? You can move 6 spaces but have to stop in a room that has a monster so for the first move that is the first room you enter? Did I get that right? I had the board all set up and then was paralyzed as I wasn't sure how to proceed. LOL. The rulebook itself is a Formidable Foe!

Thanks for any help,

Kraken Fan #69
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Doug,
I picked this up at the weekend and had a game with 6 players. Firstly you sort out the monsters into 4 pile. The first has numbers 1-4, these are shuffled face down then place (one each) in the starting chambers face up. The first player is the one with the lowest wisdom (which will always be 1). He'll get the Level 1 monster goo He will then be able to "see" more rooms. These have their green tokens removed (and placed on the general supply) and then enough monsters from the next pile are shuffled face down and populated.

Hope this helps

cheers
Pete

BTW a couple of important rules that we missed are; a) Only one green chip goes on the general supply when battling monsters (not all of them) and b) the biggest monsters (I think 43+) do not give yo a spell (theres a blue halo afound the green heart as a reminder - but we still missed it!)

Edited because the first 4 rooms are face up!!blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
krakenfan69 wrote:
The rulebook itself is a Formidable Foe!

HAHA! Quite true! Even the original German version of the rules totally suck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.